We are proud to introduce our Baby Alpaca sweaters, carefully loomed with premium fibers. "Baby" refers to the diameter of the fiber, which is the smallest and softest. This is only the top 10% of alpaca yarn, which is sustainable, warm, breathable, and flexible.Features:
• Extremely fine 20.0-22.9 micron yarn diameter, for a super soft feel.
• 8-12 cm yarn length; Baby Alpaca does not pill.
• Reinforced ribbed cuffs and waist hem.
• Drop needle link stitching for a tight but breathable weave.
• 80% Baby Alpaca, 20% Merino Wool.Fit:
• Traditional English fit. In our gallery image, model is 6’2”, 170 pounds, and wearing a medium.Care:
• Dry clean only.Easy returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Free shipping both ways; put our Blue Ribbon service to the test.