Bird Dog Bay is proud to introduce our Baby Alpaca sweaters, carefully loomed with premium fibers. "Baby" refers to the diameter of the fiber, which is the smallest and softest. This is only the top 10% of alpaca yarn, which is sustainable, warm, breathable, and flexible. Made in Peru.Features:
• Extremely fine 20.0-22.9 micron yarn diameter, for a super soft feel.
• 8-12 cm yarn length; Baby Alpaca does not pill.
• Reinforced ribbed cuffs and waist hem.
• Drop needle link stitching for a tight but breathable weave.
• 80% Baby Alpaca, 20% Merino Wool.Fit:
• Traditional English fit. In our gallery image, model is 6’2”, 170 pounds, and wearing a medium.Care:
• Dry clean only.
If you are still unsure of what size to get, give us a call. We are happy to help. (312) 631-3108 Easy returns and exchanges, with free shipping both ways. Put our Blue Ribbon service to the test.