We are currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative for the Northeast Territory of the US. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company. As an outside sales representative, you will be responsible for managing existing accounts, developing new business and maintaining customer relationships through accountability and excellent customer service.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding seasonal and annual sales goals.
- Manage monthly sales projections and position to goals
- Participate in marketing activities such as social media, email campaigns, trade show prep, etc.
- Develop road work plans and be able to travel to accounts for store appointments
- Manage Open Order and OTS reports each week with inside sales and warehouse operations to ensure all orders are on-time and any potential account or shipping issues are proactively resolved
- Bachelors degree or equivalent level of education/training that demonstrates the required knowledge and experience.
- 3+ years experience in apparel industry
- Established relationships with key retailers
- Be able to travel within sales territory, as required, to meet customers and open new accounts
- Must be a self-starter, solution focused, and a proactive problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Significant travel required
This position is classified as commissioned based with compensation with bonuses for quarterly and yearly sales goals. Individuals must also attend industry trade shows and during sometimes of the year manage the show themselves. It is a great opportunity to join a company that truly cares about its employees and creating the highest quality products in America